The best way to find out is to call us at (303) 681-9070 for a free consultation! Or use our online form to schedule a free cost estimate.
Of course, costs to finish a basement vary from house to house and state to state. Potential clients often ask how much it will cost to finish their basement prior to our free on-site assessment and bid. We remind our clients that basement finishing costs change based upon variable factors including the following.
- What is the size of the project? (Remember, very small areas generally cost more per square foot than an average-size basement project due to economies of scale)
- How many bathrooms (if any) will be added?
- Will there be a kitchen or wet bar?
- What flooring surfaces will be used?
- What styles will be used for lighting and plumbing fixtures?
- Will new windows be added, and will any adjustments have to be made for egress windows in new sleeping rooms?
- How difficult will it be to extend existing plumbing, electrical, voice, and data lines to the new area?
- Will there be crown molding or custom trim features?
- What size are the existing heating and cooling systems?
- What rooms will be part of the basement finishing project?
- The cost per square foot for professional basement finishing in Colorado ranges from $35 to more than $65 per square foot. of course, these costs are entirely dependent on the factors described above.
Just remember, the cost per square foot to finish your basement doesn’t tell the full story, but it can give you a general idea of the costs. To receive a more detailed analysis of the costs to finish your basement, contact Colorado Creations for a free on-site consultation.